INTENTION - an act or instance of determining mentally upon some action or result.
I choose to be intentional today.
I choose to be intentional with my relationships. No amount of time spent on facebook or watching movies or playing games on my computer or reading other people's blogs will ever justify not investing in the lives of my dear friends and family.
I choose to be intentional in my marriage. I will focus my efforts on making our home a place where all my husband's fears subside and where he wants to be above any other place on earth (including vacation spots).
I choose to be intentional in my parenting. I will teach my children to walk in the ways of the Lord.
I choose to be intentional in my ministry. I refuse to give up until I see fruit.
I choose to be intentional with my own personal growth. I know that I am not where I want to be yet... but I am on my way to get there.
I choose to be intentional. How about you?
I am grateful for:
158. my real life friends
159. pizza delivery
160. the joy of watching the last minutes of basketball game shared with those who really care about the game
161. heat subsiding
162. a morning of shopping for Russian food
163. husband's days off matching mine this week
164. super soakers and water balloons
165. the joy of bringing joy to children
166. phone conversations with my mom
167. that distance erases pettiness
168. that parents' love is sacrificial
169. that I have great examples to learn sacrificial love from