Tomorrow marks the beginning of the last week of Fall Semester 2010. Only one more week of Sidewalk Sunday School left. I am grateful for the team I've worked with this semester. These wonderful people have great hearts.
|Kat (Germany), Susi (Germany), Janelle (Canada), Ken (USA), Helen (Belarus), Bryan (USA)|
Patricia (Mexico), Hayley (UK)
My list of gratitude continues...
- free customized Christmas stations at pandora.com
- resolved disagreements
- smell of evergreen filling my living room
- cancellations that give me a few extra hours to catch up on things
- anticipation of family coming to visit for the holidays
- that my husband is still my knight in shining armor
- ingenious idea to use earl grey in cookies
- Christmas markets where such cookies are sold
- people who inspire me to be better
- that I am not very technical and gadget-y
- and that I am totally cool with it