Thursday, September 9, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Links...

(and yes I did sing the name of this blog post as I typed it)

In my search of simplicity and creating more "fully-present time" with those I care about, I have decided to clean up my Google Reader list.

This is what I've done:

1. I left all the blogs of people I personally know.  My friends do not post that often and I love reading updates on their life.

2. I stopped following all of the blogs of people I have never met personally.  I added my favorite blogs into a favorites folder that I can always access when I do have extra time to just chill and read and rest.

3. I looked through the list from step 2 and selected a few blogs that at this time in my life are helping me grow.  I have put them back in my Google Reader.

With that - I wanted to share with you some of my favorite blogs of people I've never met that made it to my Google Reader:



And a few others that I refer to often...
(Scripture Dig is really good but can get quite overwhelming as there's a lot of posting activity - so most times I just scan through and focus on just one or two posts)



These 2 below are great (not yet applicable to me much and even though I do not read every post - I do refer to them often).  I think if you have children - they could be an excellent resource for you as well:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...