Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In The Crosshairs

These clips were featured on the TV show "Christianity In The Crosshairs" about 6 years ago.  Surprisingly I have not seen them until now.  My friend cut the parts of it and sent them to me to watch.


As I watched this clip - I was once again reminded of the Lord's faithfulness to me and my family.  Six years later - both my parents are still alive.  And as they are watching me live my life out, they are learning to accept the choices I am making.

My husband (top center) and I (bottom right) with my family in Belarus in 2009
If you are facing impossible situations today...  if you're asking yourself and God the oh-so-painful "Why?"... if  the price tag on your decision to follow God's way for your life seems too costly at times... TAKE HEART!!!

Be strong and of good courage, 
do not fear nor be afraid of them; 
for the LORD your God, 
He is the One who goes with you. 
He will not leave you nor forsake you. 
(Deuteronomy 31:6)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...