Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love of my life...

I love you, the love of my life
I need you, our love is right
I’ve found the one that my soul loves
No other love means so much

This song played at our wedding...

Today is Valentine's Day...

I am in love =)

I am in love with my husband...

yes I am!

He is a wonderful and caring man who makes me feel as if I were the most beautiful woman in the world.

I love him so much!

... but most importantly - I am in love with the One who created my husband...

He is the One who gave me hope when I felt hopeless.
He is the One who strengthened me when I could not go on.
He is the One who guided me when I was not sure where to go.

He is... LOVE OF MY LIFE... forever!

Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
nor my covenant of peace be removed,"
says the LORD, who has compassion on you.
(Isaiah 54:10)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...