As I look back at the past four months of Spring Semester 2009 here at Metro Ministries - I am oh so grateful.
1) I am grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ who has given me hope and encouragement and strength without measure (and I needed lots this semester).
2) I am grateful for my husband Bryan who loved me every day... and still does :)
3) I am grateful for my teammate Janelle who carried a double load this semester with great attitude.
4) I am grateful for my interns: Danielle, Emily, Tobias who determined to do whatever it takes to reach kids in Queens and tried their hardest to do their best.
5) I am grateful for the leadership of Metro and pastor Bill Wilson who gave me an opportunity and covering to preach the gospel on the streets of New York City.
6) I am grateful for sunny days on Sidewalk ;)
7) I am grateful for all my friends - here in NYC and all over the world (yes, that means YOU)