Saturday, April 11, 2009

Preschool Still Rocks!!!

(by Helen)
Today I was reminded once again why I choose to do what I do. We were teaching the Easter Lesson today. During one of the sessions in our Preschool Class I noticed a little girl who was sitting all the way up the bleacher. I don't think she moved once throughout the entire lesson, her eyes focused on the stage. As the session was over and kids were on their way out, I walked over to her and told her that she did really good and I really wish I could see her the following week. She said that she would love to come but she lives in Pennsylvania so she probably would not be able to any more. That made me think once again how often we only get one shot, one chance to make Jesus known...
Hope you enjoy some pictures from today

2 comments:

Vashti said...

Oh how i miss preschool!

Deanna said...

Can't wait to see pix from the princess tea party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...