Saturday, April 18, 2009

Helen's Big Sidewalk Birthday Bash

(by Helen)





This week I have celebrated my birthday with my Sunday School kids. Bryan & I baked hundreds of cupcakes and twisted dozens of animal balloons. Kids brought their self-made birthday cards (they were not allowed to buy one). It's amazing how creative they were. Please enjoy some photos from that day.
(our lesson was on how giving into offense can rob them of the power of God working in their lives)

(kids enjoyed animal balloons)

(Deanna made a very pretty birthday card with a pop-up of my name)

(more animal balloons)


(with some of my faithful girls)

It was a wonderful week with 225 kids showing up for "Helen's Birthday Bash" on my site on Friday. I am looking forward to next week.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...