Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Let's Try It Again

I'm going to try to post these pictures again.

This is me 25 feet up in the air.

Everybody in the dinig hall at the ropes course.

These are all the guys of the internship at a birthday party.

I posted this earlier but had to take it off because the website that was hosting it changed the name of the picture. This is us Blitzin the first weekend we were here. Blitzing is when you take a whole bunch of flyers and pass them out to everybody.

This is at a games workshop. I'm the one on the left.

Here a re a couple of pics of kids in preschool.

Aren't they PRECIOUS!!

Anyway, if you were hoping for a picture of me eating a fish, I was told it did not turn out. But I'll try to find another one.

Goodbye for now

Bryan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...