Saturday, December 8, 2012

I Wonder What Is Worse...

It is easy to jump into something when you know the outcome... but what if the future is a bit... hazy... unclear... uncertain?  Making changes is never easy.  Making life changes is plain terrifying.

As I am standing at the edge of my life as I know it looking onto the other side is not easy.  How will everything work out?  What if something goes wrong?  What if it is not how I imagined it?

(a quick glance back)... maybe I should not attempt this?.. maybe I should get back to the life I know?..  At the very least I know what to expect from my life...

(a quick glance forward)... but how will I ever know?  What if the other side is not terrifying at all?  What if it is indeed as I had imagined?  What if crossing over will truly help me make my dreams come true?

I wonder what is worse - the fear of the unknown that fills your heart at the first step?.. or the ever-increasing fear that you had missed your chance?

1 comment:

Liza said...

Hey Helen! Just to let you know I'm following your blog, and also your button is now on my blog!
P.s I also just made a new button that you can share :)!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...