The truth sinks within me. My life will never be the same. It's a good thing.
The first one is my coffee. I like me some coffee. I don't need to have it in the mornings so it has not been physically challenging to give it up. But oh how I miss the social aspect of going out for coffee... or the warmth of a mug in my hands on a cold day... or the aroma of freshly ground beans... or how well coffee pairs with so many desserts...
but I want to make sure you know today that... I love you more ... I love you more than coffee ...
I am grateful today:
* for hearing a little heart beat of heart that's not my own inside of me
* because that means I know that you are ok
* for test results coming back and giving no reason to worry
* for a Happy Mother's Day balloon ;)
* for choices that I need to make now for they teach me where my priorities lie.