Monday, May 9, 2011

I Love You More...

The truth sinks within me.  My life will never be the same.  It's a good thing.

You will be changing my life and my habits in more ways than you'd ever know.

The first one is my coffee.  I like me some coffee.  I don't need to have it in the mornings so it has not been physically challenging to give it up.  But oh how I miss the social aspect of going out for coffee... or the warmth of a mug in my hands on a cold day... or the aroma of freshly ground beans... or how well coffee pairs with so many desserts...

but I want to make sure you know today that... I love you more ... I love you more than coffee ...


I am grateful today:
* for hearing a little heart beat of heart that's not my own inside of me
* because that means I know that you are ok
* for test results coming back and giving no reason to worry
* for a Happy Mother's Day balloon ;)
* for choices that I need to make now for they teach me where my priorities lie.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Love seeing your posts pop up in Google Reader! Hoping to see you soon!
So completely happy for you and Bryan!

Rachele Butikofer said...

Hey, I haven't been on here for a while, so I just found out about the coming baby! Congratulations to the two of you!!! :o)
Yeyeyeyeyey
Bless you much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...