Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Freedom to Worship

As American families get ready for Thanksgiving and Facebook statuses abound with thankful updates - I take a minute to ponder what I am really thankful for.

I came to the United States over 8 years ago... and one of the main things that I am grateful for today is the freedom that this country is giving me to worship God.

Below is a short video about the history of one of the biggest protestant churches in Belarus.  It's worth the watch to help you understand what the situation is like over there.



May your heart overflow with gratitude today.  Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I am missing Belarus and my friends there. Wish I could come with you for a week or two...

Anonymous said...

Deanna - why not?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...