Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Forgotten Sinners

I posted this video yesterday.  And I couldn't stop thinking about it.

It is easy for those of us in ministry to focus on the group that we feel "called to".  It is easy for me to extend love and forgiveness to hurting children, victimized by their environment, hurt by those who are often closest to them, caught up in the never-ending cycle of family problems, addictions, secrets, and pain.


But today I am throwing this out there - for all of you to think about...

What about those who victimize those hurting children?  What about the murderers, the adulterers, the liars and the gossipers, pedophiles and rapists, drug dealers and gang members?

How do I treat those who have fallen?

Am I extending God's grace to those who slipped?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...