Monday, August 30, 2010

One Thousand Gifts - #1

"And the LORD God prepared a plant and made it come up over Jonah, that it might be shade for his head to deliver him from his misery. So Jonah was very grateful for the plant."   
(Jonah 4:6)


I feel like my brain is overloaded... so many decisions... so many disappointments... still daring to hope...


In the midst of this crazy unexplainable thing called LIFE I do not want to forget that God is with me through both most exuberant moments and most hopeless situations... which is why I will be joining The Gratitude Community @ the Holy Experience.


My #1 Gift from the Lord is... FRIENDS!!!


I am so grateful for my friends... throughout the years God has surrounded me with people who were there for me whether I needed someone to share a laugh with or someone to vent to or someone to cry on...


I challenge you today to contact your dearest friends and let them know that you love them, value them, and appreciate them.



holy experience

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Holy Experience is my favorite website right now.

Sarah said...

What a beautiful challenge, one I will accept today.

Delighted as always to splash around with you and drench myself in His goodness.

Splashin,
Sara

Deanna said...

Helen, Did you see that Ann at Holy Experience has a new book coming on this exact practice - can't wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...