Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Have A Dream

I am a dreamer...

I have so many desires in my heart - some obvious - some unspoken...

Things I want to witness...

things I want to accomplish...

things I want to become...

Lately I am realizing that in order to see some of those dreams come to pass I have to let go of some others.

Prioritizing dreams, hopes, desires is never easy.

I'm right in the midst of the process.

Praying, thinking, figuring it out, waiting... wishing someone just told me which dreams to lay down and which to keep...  but it's my life, my service, my dreams... so I need to know for myself...

What about you?  Are there any dreams in your life that you had to let go of in order to see other dreams come to pass?

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Such a deep thought. So true.
I am thinking on this....

Paula said...

Yes, and a thousand more that come to my thoughts... I'm actually in that process right now, myself. Who knows what is coming next?

Traci Michele said...

Pondering! Great thoughts. I'm a dreamer too!

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...