- you love me and take care of me
- you pray for me and with me
- you are always there when I really need you
- you bring me Starbucks
- you’re never too proud to say “I’m sorry”
- you want to spend the rest of your life with me
- you open the doors for me
- you carry heavy things
- you make Thanksgiving turkeys
- you are quick to make peace
- you love me even when I have bad attitude
- you come on Sidewalk with me
- you always assure me that I am beautiful
- you always make sure I have water on my nightstand
There’re so many reasons… even as I pasted this list into this post I could think of few others…
But I think the most important one would be -
YOU MAKE ME BETTER!!!
You encourage me to see the best in people.
You set an example by forgiving those who hurt us.
You reach out to others even when I feel that they've used up their chances.
You are compassionate, gentle, loving, and kind.
You stand up for what is right.
You are moved by injustice and suffering.
I LOVE YOU!!!