Monday, January 26, 2009

20 Things About Me

My friend Deanna had that posted on her blog... I am waiting for Bryan so I don't have much to do... Let me erase her answers and fill that in for fun...

4 places I go over and over
1. Yogi Bear Sunday School :)
2. Church
3. Starbucks
4. Facebook :) (he-he-he)

4 people that email me
1. Deanna
2. My mom
3. Better Homes and Gardens
4. Gods Embassy Church from Ukraine

4 of my favorite foods
1. Citrus Salad (new favorite)
2. Salad from Bonobos (raw vegan restaurant in Manhattan)
3. Crepes
4. And hands-down-should-be-on-top-of-the-list MOM'S COOKING

4 places I would rather be right now
1. somewhere a bit warmer :)
2. with Bryan
3. with any one of my closest friends
4. ministering in an orphanage in Belarus

4 movies I could watch over and over
1. Slumdog Millionnaire (my new favorite)
2. Martian Child
3. D'Artagnan & Three Musketeers (Russian version)
4. The Diamond Arm (yet another Russian movie)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...