Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Very Long Birthday Party

My longest birthday party ever! It lasted SIX DAYS!!!
This year I celebrated my birthday with my Sidewalk Sunday School kids. We did an entire Birthday Week. Every day I baked 96 cupcakes for each site (240 cupcakes on Friday)... and our wonderful an amazing interns ended up having to frost all of them... they didn't complain and still smiled even after having plastic spoons break inside a container of frosting. He-he-he :) Our cupcake grand total for the week was 528 (44 dozen) cupcakes... and a box of Dunkin Donuts munchkins.
The kids who came to Sunday School were encouraged to bring a self-made birthday card. The best card from each site won a prize. The one below is one of my personal favorites (try to read what the text says).
I had a great time. Our attendance this week was 800 people. That's one big birthday bash.

Bye Bye for now...

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Happy Birthday to you! I like Bryan's present best - because it was a good present for me too! I got to spend your special day with you!! Woohoooo! Chai in real life - what more can you ask for!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...